Saturday, July 01, 2006

Duck Diagrams

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but things have been really busy. However, I did find some time to sketch up some diagrams for the Prison Break Duck (well, "Crane" as later declared in the series). For the original post, click here.

This is my backwards engineering of the model from screen captures from the tv show.

You can find the diagrams here (thanks to a friend for hosting it).

The diagrams are done as line art, so the PDF file size is really small, but it prints really well. If the PDF pages look rough to you on the screen, enable "Smooth line art" in your Adobe Reader (or Acrobat) preferences under the "Page Display" or category. The PDF will print out with clean lines even if you don't enable the setting.

Keep in mind, the PDF is my first try at drawing diagrams for something that isn't a super simple model.

Let me know if you have any questions or corrections by posting comments to this entry. Even let me know how successful you are at folding from the diagrams.